- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
What data do we collect?
SWITCH-Asia collects the following data:
- Identifiable information including your name, organisation name, email address and phone number.
- Functional cookies, including Open Graph and ProcessWire.
- Analytic and marketing cookies, including Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide SWITCH-Asia with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Contact us through our email addresses.
How will we use your data?
SWITCH-Asia collects your data so that we can:
- Email you with news, events and information about the programme, if you have agreed on this.
- Make sure you are receiving the most appropriate and relevant information based on your visiting history, using Google Analytics cookies.
- Find out more about you and the people who are visiting our website or joining our campaigns.
How do we store your data?
The Programme securely stores your data through our Workspace and email provider following stringent privacy and security standards.
We will keep your identifiable information if necessary. If we no longer require such data, we will delete it permanently within 150 days.
What are your data protection rights?
The SWITCH-Asia Programme would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request us copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request us to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: [email protected].